I love to drink. I enjoy a good single malt. A delicious Old Fashioned and an amazing tequila. Because of these things, I find that enjoying libations is a big thing for me when it comes to finding the right guy to date. Must love dogs? No. Must love Macallan!
I came across a series of videos called “Truth or Drink- Couples”. The video made me laugh but also made me wonder about doing the challenge myself. It’s simple. Couples have a series of questions that they must answer. If a person refuses to answer, they have to drink. Now, please understand, I will choose “Drink” anytime, along with “Truth”. But what I do enjoy about the challenge is what a person feels they shouldn’t reveal to their partner.
So here is MY list of Truth or Drink. I look forward to doing the challenge one day and filling you all in on the results!
- What is the last thing you said to your ex and when was it?
- What do your parents REALLY think of me?
- What does your best friend REALLY think of me?
- What one thing about my physical appearance would you change?
- Was I the best sex you ever had?
- If we were to break up today, who’s fault would it be?
- Which one of my friends would you sleep with?
- What is something I love that you hate?
- If you could re-do our first date, what would you change?
- If you were given $10,000 to dump me, would you?
Try these little gems out and tell me all about it. I know I will…with a bottle of Jameson and an evening of hilarity!