Today I would have loved to have put on a sexy dress and went out to a great steak dinner.
I woke up late.
Laid lazily in bed.
Cleaned my house whilst dancing to Prince.
I went to the beach and read one of my favorite books.
I made an amazing lunch.
I watched a show that made me laugh and cry.
I took care of work…even though I didn’t need to because my team is awesome.
I lit a candle.
And I enjoyed all of the things that make me happy.
This….is Self Care. And before you can ever love and be loved by someone else, you must first love and take care of the human you are…first.
I’m off to watch more Netflix and to finish the bottle of Tito’s. Visitor and lovers are welcome!
I love to drink. I enjoy a good single malt. A delicious Old Fashioned and an amazing tequila. Because of these things, I find that enjoying libations is a big thing for me when it comes to finding the right guy to date. Must love dogs? No. Must love Macallan!
I came across a series of videos called “Truth or Drink- Couples”. The video made me laugh but also made me wonder about doing the challenge myself. It’s simple. Couples have a series of questions that they must answer. If a person refuses to answer, they have to drink. Now, please understand, I will choose “Drink” anytime, along with “Truth”. But what I do enjoy about the challenge is what a person feels they shouldn’t reveal to their partner.
So here is MY list of Truth or Drink. I look forward to doing the challenge one day and filling you all in on the results!
- What is the last thing you said to your ex and when was it?
- What do your parents REALLY think of me?
- What does your best friend REALLY think of me?
- What one thing about my physical appearance would you change?
- Was I the best sex you ever had?
- If we were to break up today, who’s fault would it be?
- Which one of my friends would you sleep with?
- What is something I love that you hate?
- If you could re-do our first date, what would you change?
- If you were given $10,000 to dump me, would you?
Try these little gems out and tell me all about it. I know I will…with a bottle of Jameson and an evening of hilarity!